Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Travel Brochure Freebie

It has been a very tiring week.  I am sure that everyone is excited for February break (I sure am).  It is also my significant other's birthday and we are going away for the weekend (not too far, but it still counts!)


A few months ago, my students created their own travel brochures after studying one of the 50 states.. they loved doing this and I wanted to share it with you all.  After my kiddos researched their states, they took notes and organized the information the way that would interest readers - I continued to ask them, "What would make readers interested in your state?"

Here's how they turned out and the link to Teachers Pay Teachers:

Travel Brochure Freebie on TPT



**Please tell your friends and coworkers to visit my blog and become a follower** :) I truly appreciate it! 

<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)