Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Monday, May 5, 2014

Teacher Appreciation 2014

Hi everyone! First off, I have to show off my sweet Kinders and their buddy recommendations from Deanna Jump and Deedee Wills' wonderful Writing Unit

So this week is Teacher Appreciation Week :] I have been SO fortunate over the years to feel so special by my parents, students, and co-workers.
I have to tell you how proud I am of my sweet boyfriend of 4 1/2 years for teaching for his first year :] He is in a classroom of rambunctious 3 year olds and does a wonderful job! Of course since it is his first year, I had to do something for him and the other teachers he works with! 
I had to do something a little extra for him with candy, school supplies, treats he loves, a tumbler and a dunkin donuts gift card XO Each of his teacher coworkers will get a tumbler/gift card/treat tomorrow, and ALL of his coworkers will receive the popcorn bags below!!
 I thought these tags were so very cute! "For a very POPular Teacher!" I found them on Pinterest HERE... click on the pin and it will take you right to domesticatedlady.com where you can download this template for FREE! 

I thought these tags were the CUTEST from The Army Wife Teacher.. FREE on TPT :] I bought the teachers at my school nail polishes and with these cute tags on cardstock and some plastic bag and ribbons, I was set! 

Feeling SO blessed already for this week.. my room parent snuck in some goodies for me and the class... she knows me too well!! 
 And this was from all my parents... love them and their children so much!! I am really SO SO blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)