Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kindergarten Classroom Organization

Sooo the school I work at is pretty small and all of the teachers know each other well.  I taught Grade 2/3 last year, and Grade 3/4 this year, so I am usually browsing through upper grade material... but my wonderful friends like Miss Kindergarten, Deanna Jump, Rachelle Smith, Jessica Stanford, and many many others have the cutest resources.  I visited a Kindergarten classroom and I had to take a few pictures because I really love the way it is organized..  And this was the perfect time to link up with Primary Possibilities for Wednesday Wisdom... with my favorite topic.. ORGANIZATION ;)

Below are some pictures from Sarah's classroom that I visited:
This is a picture of her CAFE Chart.. the animals are so cute!! I always think it is important to stay organized with reading, and I believe that the Daily 5 and CAFE program do just that.  I like these printables (I am sure she got them on Pinterest but I am not sure of the website!) and I like how they are labeled with C's, A's, F's, or E's so the children can identify where they belong on the chart.
 I love her Marble Jar that is so nicely labeled... what a wonderful way to organize and track classroom management.  It's also very cute!
 I love the setting of the tree and monkeys.. it's always good to organize your classroom with a theme (and hers is animals / monkeys in particular)
   My favorite part of her classroom is her reading area! I LOVE the way the books are organized and how all the bins matched... something I need to keep in mind for next year!! (even if I have to pay a little bit more for it)
Here is a picture of her word wall and where students meet together.
 And a picture of their book bins and math manipulatives. Very cute animals and organized nicely!
 Sarah's husband also made a dum dum tree.. it doesn't have anything to do with organizing in a classroom, I just thought it was adorable.  It organizes lollipops ;)

I hope you enjoy these adorable Kindergarten pictures!!

Before I go, I want to share with you some Organizational Freebies on TPT!!

1. Owl Themed Days of the Week Folder Printables from Teach 4 Real!

2. Book bin labels from Swimming into Second!
 
 3.  CAFE headers from Faith Wheeler!
 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Make sure to link up with Primary Possibilities ;)

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing classroom, thanks for sharing all the pictures, lots of inspiration for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the dum dum sucker tree!! I'm going to have to have my husband make me one!!! I also LOVE the marble jar!! What cute ideas!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the fabulous ideas. That library is to die for! We love being inspired and getting a peek at other classrooms! Thanks for sharing Laura!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the pictures...they gave me some ideas to think about this summer:)

    Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Been reading a lot about organizing a classroom. Thanks for the info here!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)