Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Freebies and Teacher Appreciation Week

If you have not checked out 3-6 Free Resources yet, you definitely should! So many amazing educators that I am honored to collaborate with and post our freebies :) I just created a new one, and I would love for you to check it out on our site here!!

If I had more time, I would make so many units and freebies a week.... but I am just burnt out right now! Sometimes it is discouraging if one of my products is rated "less" than I would think, but I know I just have to keep trying and do better.  A fellow teacher found a mistake on my Money Matching Freebie and I was devastated like "How did I miss that?!" But it happens :) *It is all fixed though, so please check it out!*
Sooo on a brighter note, Teacher Appreciation Week has been going AMAZING for me.  Parents really do know how hard teachers work, and I am blessed to have the best parents ever (seriously). 

They gave me a lottery bouquet yesterday (I only won 5 dollars, but hey! It's something!) and a Spa gift basket (gift cards and bath stuff) today.. I also received beautiful flowers from one of my piano students as well.  Our recital is at the end of May, I am pretty excited about it because it is something that I put together that I am proud of (and that the students are too!)


I am SO blessed!!! Have a wonderful night everyone !!!

Link up your Teacher Appreciation goodies here:

11 comments:

  1. Hi Laura!

    Thanks for the freebie! It looks great. It sounds like you are having a fabulous week. I love the lottery basket idea.

    Krista
    http://stellar-students.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krista!!! :) I hope you are having a fabulous week too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Laura! Congrats on your winnings! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy Sara!! Love your stuff, I hope you got some things this week as well :) thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. I'm currently teaching simple machines and loved your freebie! Happy Teacher Appreciation week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! If you ever have time, please leave me some feedback on tpt or tn :) you also get credits for doing so!

      Delete
  4. I just discovered your blog. I also live in NY.. maybe we are neighbors.
    Looks like you had a nice Teacher Appreciation Week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upstate capital region area?! If so we are going to be doing a blogging get together!! :) I will be your newest follower in about 10 secs ;)

      Delete
    2. Please follow me too!! :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on winning! It sounds like an amazing week and thanks for linking up!!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)