Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Sunday, May 6, 2012

New freebie posted tomorrow on 3-6 Free Resources!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! I probably ate a little too much and spent a little too much money, but that's what weekends are for :)

Because of the AMAZING sales going on, TPT has shut down for a while so shoppers can have a smooth, easy buying process!

I just created a "work and machines" vocabulary matching freebie (that is my next upcoming unit) and will be posting it tomorrow on 3-6 Free Resources :) I am very proud to be a part of this site! Misty has been so helpful and great to me :)

Here is a sneak peek of my new freebie!!




So happy with my new blog from the Honey Bunch... please grab my button and add it to your blog, I'd really appreciate :D xoxo have a great Sunday night!

And a VERY HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK TO ALL OF YOU* Enjoy and try to get some relaxation in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)