Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fabulous Feedback Linky

Hi all! I am linking up with lovely Christina from Bunting, Book, and Bainbridge for her Fabulous Feedback Linky Party :] Feedback is so important to me and helping out you teachers is what makes TPT and TN such a success.  It's all about helping out YOU! :) And when I receive your darling feedback, it makes my day.. honest it does.  I have chosen TWO feedbacks that just melted my heart at one time or another!
 The first feedback comes from denfoxworth who left me two of the sweetest comments I have ever received.. I posted one so check it out below!! This is actually my favorite unit thus far that I have created, so it makes me happy to see others able to use it and enjoy :]


The next feedback that I treasured was from one of my freebies... what a doll kikibug01 is to leave me such wonderful feedback on a freebie of mine!! Thank you so much!

kikibug01 and denfoxworth.. wherever you are, I hope this blog post makes it your way because I want to offer you a free product from my store :] thank you so much for being wonderful and for making this teacher blogger very happy!!

Banner made by the fabulous 3AM Teacher!

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Laura! It's so nice to get positive feedback, especially as glowing as that! I think I might be your 500th follower!! Yay!
    Sarah
    Educasong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for linking up! That IS great feedback!!!


    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)