Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays because I have such a special mom. Every year I always try to plan something wonderful for my parents and this is what my kiddos created this year!

 I saw this adorable pin on Pinterest for an Easter/Spring craft and I knew it would be perfect for Mother's Day! The children used their pointer fingers to make each purple print for these beautiful hyacinth flowers!

 I also bought stained glass projects for each student with a spring theme :) The children loved doing these in different colors (and we learned about mixing different colors to help make their presents even more beautiful! Example: blue and red made purple for them)

 Here are there beautiful homemade cards :] I always recommend having your children make a homemade card and taking the time to write their mommy's a speical message.. a very simple and unforgettable gesture!

 The children also made these cards which I found on Teachers Pay Teachers.. for FREE! Their hand prints are too cute at such a young age and the poem went along with it perfectly :]

 Everything was wrapped in tissue paper and placed in white bags (that the kids also decorated).  The white bags I found at the dollar store... 10 for $1! I like these because they are big enough to put all the cards and gifts and can also be decorated beautifully.

I wish all of you moms out there a wonderful and happy mother's day.  Enjoy YOUR day :] You deserve it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)