Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dr Seuss and Dental Health Month

We celebrated Dr. Seuss this week : ) Check out this cute Thing 1/Thing 2 printable freebie from Learning Together.  My kids loved making these puppets!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275141858459174738/ 
I loved finding an adorable pin on Pinterest of these Lorax paper plates... there are many different ways to do this, but we used tissue paper, construction paper, and I cut out their hands for his mustache (their favorite part!) 

We also celebrated Dental Health Month during the month of February.. I absolutely love Katie Mense's Teeth and Dental Health Unit, which is full of amazing activities!  My kiddos loved it.
 

I am finally getting around to laminating more math centers! I recently created a math game that includes a game board and addition and subtraction cards.  My kinders love any type of game.  While they are mastering their skills, they are also learning how to work together as a team.  Check it out on TPT for only $1.50!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Addition-and-Subtraction-Fun-1101013

 Even my sweet pup loves it! ;) Isn't she sweet?

I am so proud of my Kindergarteners.  Look at these beautiful art pieces they are working on? 5 and 6 year olds! Absolutely stunning and I hope they know that I am so proud of them each and everyday.  This is my first year of teaching Kindergarten, and they are just so precious to me.  Kids really are amazing and can do anything ! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love your plate activity. So cute! Those teeth on your dental health writing are so cute! Thanks for sharing the pics! (NY Literacy Teacher/Reading Really Rocks using my gmail I.D.)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)