Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Holidays, Crafts, 12 Days of Christmas

 One of my favorite units to teach during the year is Rachelle Smith's Holidays Around the World unit.  This is one of my favorite and best purchases I have EVER made on TPT... please check out her full bundle HERE - it's the perfect pack to teach your little ones about the importance of learning about all holidays.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ! - My babies made these adorable winter paintings (using white crayon!) with our sweet art teacher, Mrs. Ciotti.  I love the individualized creativity in each art project they do!
 I came across this amazing Elf craft from Today in Second Grade! My kids loved creating their elves and elf profiles! The templates were very easy to use and some of the names and interests of the elves were very cute - for example, one named her elf "Cookie Crumble!" You can find this product HERE from Miss Nicole!

We are right smack in the middle of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs 12 Days of Christmas giveaway.. with some of the best people I know :) There's only a few hours left, so head on over HERE to enter to win some wonderful prizes!
Stay tuned every day for 6 more days for new wonderful TPTers to be featured, and wonderful prizes to be won.  This really is the best time of the year! Xo I love you all, and thank you for all of your support. I am almost reaching the first milestone on TPT and I could not be more surprised, thrilled, excited, and blessed.  

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)