Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Teacher's Appreciation Sale

Hi everyone!  It has been waaaay too long since I have blogged.  I apologize for being away for so long, but it has been a busy (and wonderful) year.  My goal is to get back into creating fun and engaging products for all of you on TPT and get back into blogging and connecting with my friends again!
Happy Teacher Appreciation Day - I appreciate you.  So do all of your wonderful parents, students, and coworkers.  I hope you had a wonderful day!!

As you may know, there is a Teacher Appreciation SALE going on over at Teachers Pay Teachers.  This site has changed my life with teaching and finding the best resources out there.  MANY, MANY sellers have put their stores on sale May 3rd and 4th with 20% off and with the code CELEBRATE, you can receive 28% off of my resources and bundles!! The code is good through May 4th, BUT.... my store will also be on sale for 20% off the 5th (CInco de Mayo!) in case you didn't have time to shop :)
I am linking up with some fabulous ladies (Miss DeCarbo, Flying into First Grade, Elementary Nest, and ) My Silly Firsties) for the appreciation sale.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Laura-Love-To-Teach

HAPPY SHOPPING and HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)