Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Fourth Grade Freebies

Teachers Pay Teachers includes so many amazing resources from educators around the world.  I am so lucky to have been a part of this journey for 6 years and to have worked with so many talented teachers.  I am beyond blessed!
I am so lucky to have started this blog and to connect with all of you. So.. for my fourth grade teachers (since that is the current grade I am teaching ;) ) I wanted to share with you 5 fourth grade freebies on TPT that are great downloads.  Don't forget to leave the sellers kind feedback!

1. Need 4th Grade Common Core Math Checklists... for free? :) Check out TeachLiveDream's great freebie! Very simple and readable and student friendly with "I Can" statements.  
4th Grade Math Common Core Checklists (FREE!)

2. Idea for back to school? Class newspaper! Love this idea from Laura Leppke :) 
First Day of Fourth Grade Newspaper

3. I love this freebie from Create-Abilities - I know for sure my students need the review for two-step word problems :)
FREE 2-Step Word Problems Using the Four Operations

4. Perfect review for Geometry from I Want to Be a Super Teacher - can be used at multiple grade levels.
Geometry Introduction or Review PowerPoint Freebie PDF and

5. Figurative Language posters full of info from Kirsten's Kaboodle :)
Figurative Language Posters FREE

I hope you enjoyed these freebies! XO Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)