Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Currently & Get Together

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer and as the school year is coming to a close, I hope you find time to relax and do all the things you enjoy.  Please please please keep in touch! I will be blogging often :)

Don't you just love Farley? She is so great, what a fun and free spirit, and I love her Currently Linky Parties every month because it really gets me to reflect my month and think about the good things in life.  Goodness, I have many bridal showers and weddings to go to this year -- more than I ever have in my life.  I think it's just my age and that time where everyone is getting married <3

Here is the latest:

I am so tired and I just need some SLEEP after the school year is over with... I really do need to stay on the ball with making and money and working hard this summer.  There hasn't been a summer since high school where I haven't worked my butt off, but it's what I need to do!! Hopefully making lots of teacher products as well... I am open to any suggestions at any grade level :)

Blogging Get Together this Saturday!! <3 Very excited.. check out Little Literacy Learner's post for more details :) Second Grade is Splendid created the event, and I am so glad she did.  I couldn't ask for a better coworker.

3 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see there is a blogging community in NY! I am in western NY, but would be willing to drive out East if you have another get together. It sounds like a fun idea to get together!

    Christine

    Leapingintothird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine sounds great!! It really was a great time:)

      Delete
  2. Thank you Alena you are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)