Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Real Treat

Good evening everyone! I should be trying to get to sleep since I am working summer school early in the AM, but I just have to tell you about a wonderful site called Treat.  To me, there is nothing better than a homemade or heartfelt gift - and a card is just that.  I love looking through cards at the store, but I never knew that CREATING cards could be so fun and personable (for around the same price!)
On top of their quality cards, the workers at treat.com are there to help you and make sure that you are completely satisfied with your experience and your purchase.  They are awesome!
Treat is a greeting card company that want to create that special memory for you to send to your loved ones! There are so many different options at Treat, and there are wonderful "Thinking of You" cards just like the one I created below :)

I recently created this beautiful card for my mom.  Why?  Just because.  I think those are the best kind of gifts.. unexpected, and just from the heart.  I was able to easily navigate the site and pick the template that I liked... and on top of that, I could add any picture that I liked!  The picture I featured was on my phone, a little blurry and out of focus.. but it's one of my favorites, and I knew my mom would love it too.  I was very impressed with the quality of the print, and I couldn't imagine how amazing it would've turned out if my phone picture was even more in focus!

Something else that I love about making these personalized cards, is that you can PERSONALIZE almost everything about them! Instead of handwriting your message (which you can gladly do so with these cards as well) I was able to type the message I wanted, AND... it came with a beautifully typed up envelope to send straight to my mom's house.  Perfect!

Needless to say, treat.com takes greeting cards to a whole new level - sharing memories through photos and words from the heart, cards are something that will never go out of style - you can personalize them as much as you want, and make them PERFECT for your loved one : ) These can be printed or sent digitally - there are so many options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)