Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for all of my family, friends/coworkers, Mike, Lily, and my students and their families.  I am thankful for finding joy in the simple things of life, and thankful that my students always help me to strive to be a better person, a better role model.  It is my favorite time of year (especially Christmas) - I just can't wait to be with my wonderful family tomorrow.  I hope you all enjoy!!
My sweeties and I had a Thanksgiving breakfast - they made these adorable table decorations with the inspiration of this pin on Pinterest from A Girl with a Glue Gun :)
 My kids LOVED making this easy freebie from Kristen on TPT! Heart penguins are the cutest :) We are getting ready for winter!
 First real snow fall was today.. I had to share this adorable picture of my sheltie-pom, Lily - I love her and I can't even stand how cute and sweet she is! Mommy's little girl :) 
 Special news! Teachers Pay Teachers will be having their annual Cyber Sale! - My store will be 20% off December 1st and 2nd on all of my products :) Please use the code TPTCYBER and receive an additional 10% off - 28% off products from many TPT sellers (including myself of course!) - this includes bundles with 100's of pages and more! Start wishlisting now;)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Laura-Love-To-Teach
Adorable button from The 3AM Teacher

 I leave you with... the best face ever :) My kiddos LOVE Daily 5, and they take it very seriously - and when it is their "Listening to Reading" day, they are ecstatic.  Enjoy your holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to my penguin freebie! I'm so glad your class enjoyed it!!
    :) Kristen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)