Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June Currently 2015

 Image result for month of june

One of my favorite months.. June.  It is difficult for me to say goodbye to my beautiful children every year at the end of this month, but I sure have a lot of fun enjoying the last few weeks of school -
We do a fun 10 day countdown as a school (as a little family) and pop a balloon each day.  Some of the activities can include an ice cream party, sidewalk chalk and bubbles, and even a fun camping day!
We don't use a specific product on TPT, but I did find a few GREAT freebies that you may be interested in for your end of the year!
End of the Year ABC Countdown IDEAS~Freebie!
 I love these countdown ideas from Always First!

End of Year Balloon Pop Activities
Balloon pop fun with Briana Beverly!

The Ten Day Countdown!
From my dear friend, Deb Thomas, I love her 10 day countdown!

I am excited to be linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade - Miss Farley! Love her.. she's so awesome, isn't she? And to do these awesome linkys every month.. whoohoo to you, Farley! I missed last month's (insert sad face here!) but I am definitely not missing this one :) 
School ends at the end of this month - and I would actually love more time with my kiddies! All of my non-teacher friends, think that I get a major break over the summer.. but little do they know that I work double hard to save a little money, just to spend it on bills, bills, bills and other such things! I have lots of personal goals that I hope to meet before/during summer.  :)

Please go help Wimberley :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the end of the year freebie ideas! I hope you have a great summer and get those goals met!
    Heidi Neels
    Flipping for First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck meeting all your goals and enjoy the last few days with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your currently - i only stumbled across it this month and i am so excited to be doing it each month from now on! It's fab seeing everything that everyone else is up to - in a non stalker ish kind of way!! Have a fab summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing some great Freebies, I'll have a look at them for sure! When do you go back to school? We still have 4 more weeks, but back to school at the end of August so it's still a long break! I hope you'll reach your goals, whatever they might be :)
    Naïma
    Mme Gauthier's French Class

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU !!! love ya!!! your donation is greatly appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny to me how more teachers seem to meet personal goals during summer than for New Year's resolutions. Even my husband talks about how much time I have "off." Bwah-ha-ha

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)