Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July Sale

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying your 4th of July weekend.  For me, it's a time to relax a little bit (while still being productive) before my summer job begins.  It is my 13th summer working at a remedial reading and writing program.  I absolutely love it and the people I work with.  I have been reflecting on this wonderful year I had with my K-1 class as well - I miss them already but will hopefully keep in touch with their families as they continue to grow.  I am so proud of their hard work :) It makes me so incredibly happy to be a teacher.

I have linked up with Buzzing with Mrs. McClain on her wonderful 4th of July linky!  ALL of my products (including BUNDLES) will be 20% off July 4, 5, and 6th! I hope you can find something to use for either the summer or back-to-school!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Laura-Love-To-Teach
 I am excited that I just posted my completed First Grade Vocabulary Task Card product as well - I hope you can check it out! Perfect for tutoring or using in your classroom :)  A few examples of vocabulary words include shout, alligator, after, stove, and practice.  Let me know if you have any questions!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/First-Grade-Vocabulary-Task-Cards-1939768

Another product that I am SO excited to share is my Close Reading Bundle - these have been so helpful with deeper-thinking and comprehension with my readers. I hope you can check out this great 20% off price (already at a discount!)
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/First-and-Second-Grade-Close-Reading-BUNDLE-1886844

I hope you are enjoying your summer.... Happy 4th of July to you, your family, and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)