Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Monday, August 3, 2015

TPT Sale!

I am so very excited about the TPT sale! August and Back to School is definitely when I search Teachers Pay Teachers the most.  As teachers, we all want to be prepared and as organized as we can be for our kiddos :) I look through my curriculum for the year, and make sure that I highlight important topics and activities that will be essential for my students' learning.
I wanted to highlight a few products of mine that have truly helped me, and a few purchases that I have absolutely loved and that have worked wonders for me.  Enjoy the sale, and let me know if you have any questions!

For my ladies and gentleman that are newer teachers, this will be a great little packet for you :) A little over 100 pages, I have included different lists, layouts, letters, and printables to help you stay organized for the year! 

My Close Reading Bundle has helped my readers think critically and follow along with the rigor of common core.  I loved that I stuck with nonfiction passages because that is what interested my chidlren the most.  I hope that you enjoy this bundle at an even more discounted price! :) 

Sometimes it's difficult to find science resources to teach your little ones this "big concepts" - so I created a Kindergarten Science Bundle just for my kids :) and just for YOU! I hope you find this useful!

One of my favorite units I have ever purchased on TPT is Rachelle Smith's Holidays Around the World Unit.  Perfect for grades K-2 and a beautiful way to introduce different cultures around the holidays!

Deanna Jump and Deedee Wills have the most incredible Writing Unit - here is Unit 1, filled with everything you need for your Writer's Workshop! Perfect for my first graders!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)