Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

St. Patricks Day Linky


Hey everyone! I am linking up with Mary from Sharing Kindergarten!  There are so many wonderful activities, freebies, and ideas for St. Patrick's Day.

 
I have updated my St. Patrick's Day freebie, suitable for Grades 1-4.  It's 3 Making words activities with "st. patrick's day", "leprechaun", and "luck of the irish." Please let me know what you think and feel free to re-download!! It is on Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook
I cannot wait for my kiddos to make their leprechaun traps.. they are very creative, and are greedy for gold! :]
I saw the cutest pins on Pinterest for leprechaun traps.  I will have to check it out for ideas for my own trap!
Pinned Image
 
Please link up with Mary from Sharing Kindergarten!!! Great resources and fun!! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)