Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

End of the Year Sale and Craft

Many of you have already started their summer vacations, but I am still in school with my sweet Kindergarteners - we are having a blast doing our 10 Day Countdown with something special each day.  
I will miss them very, very much!!
For one of the kids crafts that they have made at the end of the year, I cut out letters (L-E-A-R-N) on cardstock and taped them to a paper.  The students then painted (any color they choose) over the cardstock to form the letters - didn't they come out cute? You can use this with any word, any color paint, and the students decided to make it even "cuter" by adding a flower - so I helped them with a little bit of tissue paper, and they cut out green leaves from construction paper.

 To celebrate the end of the year, all of my TPT products will be on sale - 20% off including bundles.  
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/laura-love-to-teach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)