Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pet Appreciation Week

The first week of June is Pet Appreciation Week, and I missed it!
I was reminded and greeted by Dog Vacay, and I was thinking to myself, "How did I not remember this?!"
I have grown up with 8 pets at a time, and others throughout the years that have captured my heart.  Besides teaching, animals mean everything to me! I love them and wish that more people would care and respect them in this world.



This is me and my sweet Lily, my very first doggie on my own :) She is a sheltie-pomeranian that I got when she was 8 weeks old, and she is almost 1 years old now! I love her so much, and she is definitely a mommy's girl! It's so wonderful to have my sweet girl to come home to after a long day of teaching - I still do work throughout the night, but it's so special to have her by my side and to take a break once in a while! She's extremely smart, energetic, and reliant/caring to me and my boyfriend :]

Below is a picture of my sweet Lily and her bff, an English Mastiff that lives upstairs from us, Bear ! Lily isn't one yet and Bear is four years old... and their size difference is definitely noticeable - but they love each other.  Lily loves to copy Bear, and Bear looks out for Lily.  Animals can really teach us about unconditional love and friendship.  I hope the picture below brings a smile to your face and reminds you that friendships come in all different shapes and sizes - it's the love and kindness in your heart that matters most!
I hope you all had a wonderful Pet Appreciation Week.. I'd love to hear all about your pets.  Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)