Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Friday, January 2, 2015

Currently January 2015

2015... what a great number. I am a big fan of the #5 so I am hoping this will be a fantastic year for me... it's also the year I turn 30.  I should start making a bucket list of things I want to do before I am 30.. it'll help me stay motivated and live life a little more, you know what I mean? 
 
I am excited to link up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade with her first Currently of the year.
Our winter break was from 12/24-1/4.. such a nice vacation, but of course in the snap of a finger, it is almost coming to an end.  I think I would prefer to have our winter break before Christmas Eve and then go back earlier.  There's always so much to do before Christmas, and then it goes by so quickly.  
I am definitely wanting to lose weight before I go to Florida for a couple days in February.  Over the past year I have done great to maintain my current weight (I usually gain a few pounds every year...and not take it off lol) but it's time to LOSE :) And never find again! I have not been on a real vacation in years and I am so excited that Mike and I are going to Florida for 3 nights - short and sweet, but well worth it!  We are very lucky that Mike has great friends in Fl. to let us stay in their house.
I need to take Lily out more for walks - she loves the outdoors and it'll help me be not so lazy if I take her out more and get some exercise :) she is my love!
Yes - I will make healthier choices
Maybe - I will buy myself something once in a while or treat myself here and there
I wish I could have more time to do all the work I need to do and not work so hard every day - I will get there :) 2015 seems like a great year to start!

Link up with the sweet Farley! xo
Happy New Year!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,

    Lilly is so adorable! I lived in Orlando, Florida for 8 years and I absolutely love the beaches there. Some of the cleanest and clearest in the U.S! Which part of town will you be visiting?

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Florida next month. I have loosing a few by making healthy choices as one of my must do's for this year as well. Lilly is so cute and walking her sounds like a great start. I totally agree, I want more time too. Enjoy the last of your vaca.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)