Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Whimsy Tree Paintings

I wanted to show you the gifts that my students made for their parents this Christmas.  I am so proud of them.  I modeled on scratch paper what a whimsy tree would look like, and they did EVERYTHING themselves! Here are some of their beautiful canvases.  I hope their parents loved them as much as I do!
I am so proud of my K/1 kiddos!



 I love how each one is so unique, and completely done independently - if you would like to these with your own students on canvas or cardstock, or wood (the possibilities are endless)
Below I have listed the materials needed for the paintings - super easy! The kids learned to "blackline" from their art teacher, and the sharpie gave it just the right pop before they painted (just be careful with the sharpies!)  They use their finger prints for the leaves and flowers around the trees, and painted the hills using a medium size paintbrush.  Masterpieces! :)

1 comment:

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)