Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine's Day Coasters and Freebies



Hello, hello! I cannot believe how long it's been since I have blogged.. actually, I'll let you in on a little secret - I actually started another blog about my health.  I have written only a few posts, but it holds me accountable for making better choices.  If you want to check it out you can HERE :)
So Valentine's Day is right around the corner! My kiddos made these beautiful DIY coasters for their moms and dads.  We wrapped them in tissue paper and decorated with a few simple words and stickers.  To see how you can make coasters for your home or for a great gift, check out my post from a few years ago :)
 I am so proud of my kiddos for their hard work - they are true rock stars and some of the hardest working Kindergarteners and First graders I have ever known.  This year has been wonderful and I never want to le them go!  I can't wait for them to get my little goodie bags I made for them for Valentine's Day -they deserve it!



Check out these great Valentine's Day freebies I found on TPT:
 For the upper grades:
 FREE February Activities from Teaching Resources

For the lower grades:
 A Partner Play for Beginning Readers by the amazing A Teeny Tiny Teacher
Reader's Theater -  A Partner Play for Beginning Readers {

For the clipart lovers:
Valentine's Graphics from the very talented 3AM Teacher
Free Valentine's Day Gift  from The 3AM Teacher

And something for every grade level:
Non-food Valentine Ideas and Cards from the very lovely Rachelle Smith
Non-Food Valentine Ideas and Cards

I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)