Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Thursday, February 12, 2015

100th Day Fun

Yesterday was not only our 100th day of school, it was also Wacky Wednesday! It was definitely a crazy day (in a good way) :) The kids and I had a lot of fun making crafts, crowns, snacks, and I loved reading their 100 year old writings.
 I loved my sweet boy's writing about if he was 100 years old.  Here is this great freebie from Kelly Harper.  He said he will eat and watch tv (hehe sounds like a plan!) and he also wrote he would be a grandpa :) His last line of his writing was If I was 100 I will do what's right. I talked about this with my students and how we can do "right" right now :) No matter how old we are, we can always do good - and I told them that they are our future and they will do great things! 
 I found these great certificates last year at Target - and still had enough for this years class! $1 spot is the best :) 
I loved this "Fill it Up with 100" freebie from My Second Sense.  There are many different ways that your kiddos can fill up the gumball machine - I thought.. how about stickers! I literally had so many of them, that my kids got to pick out which ones they liked the best.  It took a lot of patience and fine motor practice, but they did it and loved it.  I am so proud of them!
I loved having our 100th day snack - I made these cute little labels for each of their bags and we used this adorable template from Mrs. Jones' Creation Station to help sort our snacks!
I hope you all enjoyed your 100th day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)