Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Monday, March 2, 2015

March Currently

So excited to link up with Farley's March Currently :] How did I miss the beginning of March yesterday and forget about Currently?! And on a Sunday to top it off.. I need to get on top of it ;)
Definitely going to be a busy month, but I am excited.  My spirits are lifted as the warmer weather approaches after this very long, harsh winter.  I also need to get more motivated about being healthy.. did you see how many weddings I have?! I am in 2 of them - very exciting! But I want to look my best.. especially when the warmer weather comes.

Spring Break is in about a month... I can't wait to clean a little, organize, and have some time for myself.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for this rainy weather to go away soon too. But perhaps I shouldn't complain much since this is nothing compared with what everyone else on the East side of the states are going through =(

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also live in NY and I am ready for winter to be over. We had the coldest February on record since they started keeping them in 1934. WHAT?? I thought we were having global warming!
    I hope you do something for yourself too while you are on your spring break! I also blogged about time and working out more. LOL !! I think this cold weather makes a person wnat ot curl up in a blanket and not do anything but eat.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)