Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Monday, October 26, 2015

Best Pencil Sharpener

 http://classroomfriendlysupplies.com/collections/frontpage
Classroom Friendly Supplies is a company created by an elementary school teacher (Troy Decoff) who understand the importance of a sharpener that will not interrupt students when they are doing their work, and gets the job done - the best.  The best points and the quickest sharpener I have ever had.
So far there are many amazing colors that this sharpener comes in.  
I am so lucky to be one of the first to introduce to you...

THE POPULAR PURPLE.
http://www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com/
This color really will make your classroom POP.  I keep mine near my teacher supplies and my guided reading table.  My firsties were so adorable when I first introduced to them our new Classroom Friendly Supplies Popular Purple - they loved the color and how sharp the points got.  My kiddos could also not believe how QUICK it was compared to our very expensive electric sharpener.  Their smiles and squeals of delight made me so happy - your kids will also be so happy!
 Very easy to use.  After a pinch of the black knobs together and placing the pencil inside ready to turn the handle, voila - you only need a couple cranks of the handle, and your pencil is SHARP and ready to go.

 The picture above shows the before and after of already sharpened pencils (from my electric sharpener) and using the Popular Purple.  Definitely a difference - and some of my first graders might press a little hard when writing, but the sharp point of these pencils stays and is very durable.  That was important to me!

To order yours and check out other reviews and products, please visit Classroom Friendly Supplies.  You will not be sorry with your purchase for a great price that was cut in half from my electric sharpener.  :)  They also sell replacements in case you just need a small part and you don't have to buy another whole sharpener.  Troy and his company really thought of everything - You and your class deserve one. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I am headed over to buy one now. MUST HAVE! Thanks, for sharing your thoughts, Laura!!

    Hope
    Teaching with Hope

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)