Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Geography Unit!

Hello followers! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.. I was so excited on Pinterest to see my Daily 5/CAFE wall pinned over 50 times within minutes yesterday!

Just finished my 23 page Geography Unit :) Very excited to put it on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Please check it out <3



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Geography-Landform-Unit


Sometimes I come up with last minute bulletin board ideas.. I just went with something simple for St Patrick's Day. My Lucky Leprechauns and they all decorated and wrote in a pot of gold of what they felt lucky for :) (Still working on their cursive) Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)