Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to School Sales

Whoohoo! So excited to be participating in the TPT and Teacher's Notebook Back to School Sales :) So many great ideas out there, and I can't wait to shop all my favorites... Enjoy, and let me know if you need me to make anything.. if I use your idea I'll give it to you for free ;) I need to get back on it for making products, but thank you for all your support.  Earning even a few extra dollars a quarter helps!

Click here for my TPT sale of 28% OFF from Sunday through Monday!! That means you can get any of my units (social studies, science, math common core, teacher printables) for 28% off the original prices!
Click here for my extraordinary Teacher's Notebook sale as well for 30% OFF all my Teacher's Notebook units and prices! So excited to check out TN as well!

HAPPY SHOPPING LOVES :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)