What I have Learned.. a new blog for me to follow, and you should too! It is always important for me to reflect and get things done on my list, even if it is a vacation... it has just begun, but I already can feel it flying.
Okay so on with my goals!:
1) Write up my social studies and science notes for my kiddies for the next 2 weeks when we go back to school... we have textbooks, but I like my students to be able to have their own notes, be able to highlight, and use to study for tests. But it is VERY time consuming!!
2) Find 5 new blogs to like :) And also giving a shout out to at least 5 as well and showing some love... I want to spread the caring and love amongst my lovely teacher friends!
3) Work out at least THREE times during break... that's 3 within 10 days, I should be able to do it!
4) Make time for myself and do something that I love to do... this may be the hardest one!
5) Clean up my house and make it look somewhat presentable (maybe a good cleaning right after Christmas)
6) This might not pan out, but I really would like to make another unit or a freebie for Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook... we will see!!
Wish me luck :) Merry Christmas Eve (in an hour, depending on where you live!) :)