Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Saturday, November 24, 2012

TN and TPT sale event!

I hope you all had a wonderful and warm Thanksgiving, and a successful (or relaxing!) Black Friday.  Breaks, even small ones, go by so quickly.  It's only the end of November and I am so TIRED.. but I am going to keep on researching, making, and working for my kids.  It's all I can do! I don't have much time to make any new products lately, but I assure you I am going to make a unit soon! Maybe a freebie AND a unit :) I will work on it!

Please check out my TN Sale that is going on now for 3 days... I am running my sale for 30% off, and members will receive an additional 10% off of that 30%! Please enjoy!! The creators of Teacher's Notebook, Debbie and Steve, are absolutely wonderful people and they do whatever they can to help us teachers.  Thank you to them!!
 
And also, my successful TPT store will be having a 2-day sale starting Monday.  You can save up to 28% off of all stores.. And you will be able to save 28% off of mine!! Thank you to everyone for helping to make this store a (small, but enough for me) success because it really helps with my bills; TN and TPT both do.  You are all wonderful and I am excited to earn my first paycheck in the mail next quarter!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)