Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day 2014

Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful fathers out there... I hope you enjoyed your special day!

These are what my Kindergarteners created this year for their dads.  They did such a wonderful job and after I used spray sealer, they decorated paper bags to put the mugs in.  They used these paint pens from Michael's.
*Tip* - if you are on a tight budget, buy paper bags instead of gift bags - children can decorate them and make them beautiful!

Also inside the bag I found some fabulous freebies on TPT. Click on each picture below to see the cute printables.  The first one is perfect for uncles and grandfathers (we can't forget about them on Father's Day!) and the second one is soo cute for super dads :]
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fathers-Day-Interview-Questions-Grandfather-and-Uncle-edition-247086
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/SuperDad-Printables-for-Fathers-Day-FREEBIE-722409

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)