Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Currently November and Teachers Helping Teachers

I love Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade :) She has the BEST linky parties, and I think I have done her Currently's almost since I started blogging.  They are fun, and a great way to meet new teachers and see what everyone's up to!!  If you would like to link up, click HERE to join in on the fun!!!

I am so excited for my Thirty-One Party today.. I have never thrown a party today, so I am hoping I have enough food and it will be successful! :) My anniversary is this Wednesday, November 7th and my birthday is Saturday, November 10th.. I still have NO idea what I am doing for either!! Ahhh, I better get on it.. but report cards have been driving me crazy (my least favorite time)! Any suggestions? ;)

On a more serious note, please consider donating any of your products to teachers that have lost during Hurricane Sandy.  My area was fortunate enough to not get hit, but many people lost so much.  Teachers helping teachers is very important, especially in a situation like this.  It is very easy to help and link up, so please check it out here!!! If YOU are a teacher that has lost teaching supplies and products due to the hurricane, please e-mail me directly and I will do everything I can for you. boudls89@yahoo.com

10 comments:

  1. Your Thirty-One Party is going to be so much fun! I love their bags!

    Liliris
    Fourth Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liliris, I want it all :) the party was a great turnout!!

      Delete
  2. I love 31 bags! I hope your party is a success! Don't worry about food... I was worried when I had mine and no one even ate it! I had to force people to get the food lol
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Gina I wish I had seen this before hand because I literally was giving away food!!

      Delete
  3. Thought I already followed your blog, but apparently not. I've visited several times. Now I do! : ) Happy early Birthday, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl!! I am your newest follower too :)

      Delete
  4. I love your blog design! Your 31 party sound fun! I would love to go to one although it would be deadly because I would want to buy everything! I need some "me time" too! Don't we all!


    Come check out my currently!
    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is so cute you have a hamster:) My daughter begs me for one all the time! I hadn't heard about Teachers Help Teachers. I will head to that link now:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! How was the party?! I hope it was great and a complete success! I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award AND that I blogged about you on Thursday :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    500 Follower Giveaway / 5 giveaways - 5 winners!
    Advent Calendar Swap Sign Ups!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)