Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Saturday, February 18, 2012

3 day weekend :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful 3 day weekend, it is very much deserved :) I actually am lucky enough to have my February break this week as well.. it's my boyfriend's birthday so I have planned a getaway for the end of the week.  Anyone else have fun plans over the holiday weekend?

I was unfortunate enough to catch the stomach bug and it was the worst sickness of my life. Miss Kindergarten also is extremely sick, so I hope she is feeling better :( I finally feeling a little bit better today and can maybe eat something - what do you do to keep the germs away in your classroom?

Check out my latest product on TPT/Teacher's Notebook:
Nonfiction Rainforest Book


I'm throwing a sale on TPT and Teacher's Notebook ALL products - please check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)