Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I really enjoy watching my kiddos enjoy the holidays.  With tattling, bullying, and just plain disagreements, the theme of "love" for Valentine's Day helps my kids connect with each other and become a "family" again.  We will be doing fun crafts on Tuesday, and also having a small party.  I can't wait to give my students their goodie bags!


Our Valentine's Day Butterfly Bulletin :)



Check out my Valentine's Day Acrostic Poem Freebie!



Also my Valentine's Day Unit will be on sale for $2.00 until after Valentine's Day :) 8 fun activities!!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-Activity-Unit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)