Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Most Efficient Sharpener!

I was so excited to get my delivery in the mail from Classroom Friendly Supplies--my very own groovy green sharpener! It is so quiet, and I have to say, it sharpens PERFECTLY.. there are no breaks in the tips or uneven lead (which can be very frustrating).  I will be teaching third/fourth graders this year, and once I teach my students how to work the sharpener, they will LOVE it too!

One of my favorite parts of this effective sharpener is that you can see the pencil shrinking in and getting sharpened.. You can adjust the pencil and sharpener to how long you want to use it, for brand new pencils, or pencils that just need a touch up :)

Troy Decoff is the owner of Classroom Friendly Supplies, and is a teacher himself.  I think the best part of his products are that since he is a teacher, he knows what is useful and helpful for other teachers :)

You will not be sorry if you purchase one of these sharpeners.. it might be a little difficult for younger students to operate, but it is easy for teachers to get perfect, sharpened pencils.  My older kiddos will certainly be able to work this sharpener and I am so excited to use it. 

Head on over to www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com and check out Troy's amazing sharpeners! Let him know that Love to Teach sent you ;) And I highly recommend checking out the video that shows you how to operate the pencil sharpener and how it works.. Please do not hesitate to ask me any qeustions... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!


8 comments:

  1. This looks great Laura! I hate when the sharpeners don't work well and just waste our time. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori!! I know because we all know how many pencils are kiddies go through :)

      Delete
  2. This sharpener does make very sharp points! :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Teri, I was amazed! :) Very happy with it!

      Delete
  3. This sharpener sounds great! I don't know if I'm the only one who has had trouble finding a pencil sharpener to sharpen pencils and not break them! It is so frustrating! I want to purchase one of these for my classroom! Thanks for sharing.

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes absolutely, Kelly.. and if you are teaching fourth grade your kiddos will absolutely be able to use it too :) Troy said he will be stocking up in the next couple of days!!

      Delete
  4. I purchased a Groovy Green sharpener this summer! I was so excited to have it as well...in fact, I am implementing the rule that my wall-mounted sharpener is OFF-LIMITS to students! It ate tons of pencils and was SO LOUD! I know this was a good purchase!

    Jen @ http://wherelearningisfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Jen!! Thanks for your comment.. yes, electric sharpeners I do love but they eat pencils like crazy! This one is much quieter and I love it :)

      Delete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)