Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Thursday, December 26, 2013

After Christmas Freebie

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.... Christmas is my most favorite time of the year because of the excitement of the children and being able to give to my loved ones.  I was able to give thoughtful gifts to my loved ones, friends and family, and my new friends of my adopt a family xoxo... best gift I have received in a long time.  And I couldn't have done it without the help of all of you who donated.  Thank you! Such a special day it was!
It's so hard for me after Christmas... all that hard work.. and it's done.  The worst is how badly I have been eating so I need to definitely accept defeat and get working out and eating better... It's a must, but it's going to be HARD!
 
I hope you all had such a special holiday with your families and friends... it can be a difficult time for many who have lost loved ones [but remember they are peacefully with God] and who have been through difficult times... but I hope you all found happiness in this holiday.. whether celebrating with many loved ones, or celebrating alone.

Here is an after Christmas FREEBIE on TPT : ) It contains a few writing prompts that I plan to use with my kids after winter break ends.. here is a sneak preview! Hope you enjoy!!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Writing-Prompts-for-After-Christmas-1030179http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Writing-Prompts-for-After-Christmas-1030179


 Enjoy!!! XOXO Happy New Year to you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)