Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Spirit

I love this time of year... it really is my most favorite.  I love the happiness and joy of giving... the Christmas songs, decorations, and most of all, the happiness of the children.  The ONLY thing I do not like about the holidays is how huge I get from eating all the sweets... I cannot help myself, but hopefully one year I will get it right ;) 
Our Christmasy door

Our cute crafts!

Our sweet stockings

 My sweet kinders snug under their blankets!
(both from Rachelle Smith!)
I made some yummy cookies
 
And got a sweet surprise from a coworker :] (K-2 is Splendid)


Check out my latest freebie - counting cards by 5's... perfect to review counting to 100 :]


I hope you are all enjoying your time with your students before your break! Any great plans? I need to start working out, see some old friends, and take some time to myself.. 
Thank you to all my friends who have donated to my Adopt A Family.. you have all been SO GENEROUS and have showed the true meaning of Christmas. Although I don't have a lot to give, I have a lot of heart and I am so happy and fortunate to be able to do this each year.  XOXO

Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)