Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Sunday, August 31, 2014

DIY Pointers

During the summer when looking at my classroom I said to myself... "What do I need more of? What is missing?" And one of the things that I came up with was... pointers! Many of us are on a budget so I went to my good friend Kindergarten Smorgasboard, and he had this fabulous blog post and idea....
I am so glad that I am able to collaborate and bounce off ideas with such amazing teachers like him! Check out his post HERE to find out how to create these cute easy-to-make pointers for a great price!

Michael's craft store is the place to be ;)

 
I hope you are all having a wonderful back-to-school experience... I wish you a great year, and I will be putting up pictures of my classroom very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)