Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Cards with Treat

I cannot tell you how much I adore Treat... You can read more about them in my recent post here, but I wanted to share some holiday card ideas that I just love.  Not only are these cards.. a card! But a GIFT... they are amazing quality (thick card stock) and can be designed front, inside, to back.  I have worked on a few projects, but the holidays are my FAVORITE time of year.
The card above was designed for my special parents of the students I teach. Above I wrote "treat myself" because it's a treat to ME to see people so happy :) My students' parents help me each and every day, and I wanted to find a personalized way to say THANK YOU to them.  It's so perfect to have such a supportive team to help each child learn and love to the best of their abilities.  And what better than the holidays to show them how much I appreciate them? :)
Something that I was nervous about with my cards was how I was going to be able to personalize each one, but use the SAME design... Treat makes it SO easy for me to just customize, copy the card, and change the name! After picking out the design (there's TONS of choices so this took me a while!) I easily made the cards fit to each parent with a special message and picture inside.  I put one of the class pictures inside and I know the parents will love it :) 

 I made photo holiday cards for my family and friends, but I wanted to make a special card for my cousin (my one and only first cousin) Jamie.  I will be the maid of honor (first time for me!) in her wedding in September 2015 and I wanted her to know how much I appreciate her and what a fantastic year it's going to be :) 

 :) 

Happy Holidays! 

1 comment:

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)