Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Sunday, October 21, 2012

First Year Bliss Linky and a New TPT Shop

I am linking up with my lovely friend Michelle from The 3AM Teacher.  She is too sweet to me and I just love her products and designs. 
I don't really have one specific memory that I have loved during my first year of teaching.. I think I began in February, so it has almost been a year for me as well :) The only thing that really makes my heart happy about blogging is meeting all my wonderful, wonderful blogging friends that have been so kind to me... I started out with Tara from K-2 is Splendid when I taught with her last year.  I started TPT first, and she told me, "You should get a blog" I checked hers out and LOVED IT.  She had the amazing designs of Ladybug Files who I just adored!  I remember starting out and saying "Geez I just wish I had 20 followers" and now I have over 200, almost 300 :)
Some wonderful, wonderful people have helped me out over this time.. I love you all!!

I was also very excited when I had this post on my blog:
http://lovetoteach123.blogspot.com/2012/05/freebies-and-teacher-appreciation-week.html
It featured some freebies and my Teacher Appreciation Week.. I had pinned this Lottery Ticket Bouquet and on Pinterest, I have received over 700 repins! Definitely my best :)

I have definitely grown more in the last couple months than I have in most of the year.. I guess that means I learned a little bit, right? My head is spinning to create more, blog more, and share more, but it is so difficult to find the time. I feel like I am getting a sore throat and feeling under the weather today, and I am STILL on my laptop.. I can't help it :)
 
Honestly though, love you all.. thank you for everything and all the happiness you have given me over the year!!! :) Congratulations, Michelle!! You truly are a superstar!

I will leave you with a wonderful TPT shop that I have recently found... Her name is Felisa Williams and she is wonderful!! I love her freebies, perfect for the upper grades and for teaching things like lines, line segments, angles, rounding, multiplication, and more.  Please make sure you check out her store!! :)

10 comments:

  1. I downloaded some of her freebies & left some feedback. Thanks for sharing the resource!

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg!! So glad I could share the love of other teachers :)

      Delete
  2. Isn't Michelle awesome! I found you through the linky. So glad I did! And thanks for sharing that store. I've already downloaded the inferencing activity.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!! Yes she is :) Thanks so much for the comment!! I am your newest follower as well!!

      Delete
  3. Oh no! Take care of yourself, Laura!! You should get some rest and relax with some movies and hot tea!!..you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Courtney!! I am going to try and relax after I finish my Thirty-One Party invitations:) I am so excited to have my very first party.. and it's for Thirty-one! I hope it's successful :) I realized I am going to be spending more than saving since I am going to go all out with food/guests ;) Thank you so much for your sweet comment, it made me smile! I am sitting down with ginger ale and Harry Potter

      Delete
  4. Hey Laura!!

    Thank you for linking up and always letting out your sunshine!! You always make me smile!!

    So dar, almost every blogger has mentioned that one or two special people that helped them get their name out a bit....The feeling that others really do care and read is such a good feeling in the beginning (well, that never gets old)..haha

    I love the Lotto ticket basket!! I am going to do that for my son's teacher! I couldn't think of anything ...and then....voilla!! Your lovely pic was the perfect inspiration!!


    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My Blog
    Email The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the best, LOVE the clip art gift, thank you so much!! Can't wait to use it... and thank you for all your support and helping me!!

      Delete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)