Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Multiplication Freebie

I wish I had more time in the day because I would continue to make teacher products all day long! I haven't posted a freebie in a while, so I whipped this multiplication one up :)
It includes 4 worksheets: multiplying by 10 and 100's, multiplication matching, fluency, and a basic worksheet showing the relationship between multiplication and the commutative property.

Please check it out here on Teachers Notebook, and here on Teachers Pay Teachers!



Also in other news, my amazing coworker Second Grade is Splendid thought of the awesome idea to have a blogger get together in the Capital Region here in New York! I am hoping that there are more Capital Region bloggers out there, and if there are please let me know or head over to Second Grade is Splendid and RSVP!


I hope everyone is enjoying their week... I am very happy that the weekend is getting closer and closer! This week was very tiring for me

*I will have another giveaway soon, I want to continue to grow and grow with more followers so please spread the word about my blog :)

Have a wonderful night!

Don't forget to check out my PINTEREST as well

14 comments:

  1. Hey Laura!

    Thank you for your sweet comments on TPT and our blog. We are so happy to be your newest followers!

    Lauren
    Creative Curriculum Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course :) Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see more from you!

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura!!

    I started following you on Pinterest!! Love all of the amazing ideas I get from there!! And I completely agree about needing more time in the day! Over spring break I had planned to make several teacher products, and was only able to make one! I feel like they just take so much time to make and I feel like it has to be perfect!! Hopefully over summer I will get more done!! Can't believe how quickly it's coming!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Molly!! I can't wait to check out your Pinterest too.. I could spend hours on there it's bad :) They do take so much time to make, and I probably should perfect it more, but I just do what I can :)
      I can't wait to until summer!!

      Delete
  3. I love your blog it is so cute! Thanks for checking mine out too! I am your newest follower!
    www.megbarnes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to use your multiplication pages! Thanks!
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darleen! It would be great if you could leave feedback on TPT if you have time :)

      Delete
  5. Come on over to my blog. I've awarded you The Lovely Blog Award!
    http://readandblacklearning.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-really-havent-fallen-off-face-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I used to teach 1st grade. This blog would have been such an amazing resource! I bet you are the best teacher! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Laura! Thanks for following my blog! I was so excited to see that you live in upstate NY because I lived there for a semester (haha!). Anyway I'm so happy to see that someone else is fairly new to the blogosphere! Yay for us newbies!

    Emily
    Tangled with Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily! Do you still live upstate? We'd love for you to join our blogging get together :)

      Delete

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)