Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Teacher's Notebook

It took an e-mail to make me realize that I do not give Teacher's Notebook enough credit... honestly, it is so amazing to have a Teacher Product Site that gives teachers 100% of their earnings.. really? Cmon, how can you get more generous than that!!

Most of all, I also really love how even when I first started, they still have promoted my products and my shop, even though I don't have the most popular and successful products.. I feel like they believe in every teacher and that makes me so happy.  As you know, I love Teachers Pay Teachers as well, but I need to be more proactive with Teacher's Notebook since I feel they appreciate me too :)

So please please please visit my Teacher's Notebook shop, comment/rate and let me know what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)