Photobucket
My Shops
HomeTpTTNAbout Me
My Shops

Monday, April 9, 2012

New Unit on TPT/Teacher's Notebook

Since money has been tight, I've been working even harder on my teacher stores :) I wish money wasn't so hard to come by! I better start putting in for the Megamillions ;)

My newest unit is 43 pages, and contains a lot of basic information/forms/printables for new teachers :) It is very basic, cute and simple, but is great for first year teachers and for teachers that are new and could maybe use some more ideas.  I am obsessed with scrappin doodles and graphics from the pond so those are what I used as well.  Check it out HERE on Teacher's Pay Teacher's and HERE on Teacher's Notebook.

My sale is still going on at both stores until tomorrow!! 20% off!!





Also, I almost forgot! I just redid my Weather Unit on TPT and Teacher's Notebook.. I wanted to add 2 activities and make it more crisp and bold.  It's my best seller and if you have already purchased it, please re-download for a better product.  Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)